design to make you feel at home

Hello! My name is Sarah Wolfgang and I have been a professional kitchen and bath designer since 2004. I spent 15 years in Western Europe and consider Austria my home. It's from my childhood there that I tap into my imagination to create unique and personalized spaces. My philosophy is that great design becomes more than the sum of a space's aesthetics and functionality but transcends both. That is why I make it my mission that every client feels daheim (German for "at home"). I have a passion for strong, functional design and this is my log of inspiration and current projects. Comments are welcome. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Faux Wood Ceramic Tile

Ok, so I have to discuss this. I love wood floors, but the application is not always suitable. Simply said: Wood is not as durable and water resistance as ceramic tile. That's why I have fallen in love with the faux wood ceramic tile. It has made lots of improvement over the last few years and can (without hesitation) that I'd put this product in my house any day!!

Truman Stone Mosaic New RavennaBerkshire-3

No comments:

Post a Comment