design to make you feel at home

Hello! My name is Sarah Wolfgang and I have been a professional kitchen and bath designer since 2004. I spent 15 years in Western Europe and consider Austria my home. It's from my childhood there that I tap into my imagination to create unique and personalized spaces. My philosophy is that great design becomes more than the sum of a space's aesthetics and functionality but transcends both. That is why I make it my mission that every client feels daheim (German for "at home"). I have a passion for strong, functional design and this is my log of inspiration and current projects. Comments are welcome. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2012 - Tangerine Tango.

Pantone's 2012 color of the year is Tangerine Tango. Yes, very bright and bold! You'll see it mostly as an accent rather than the back drop. It's very energetic and dramatic - great with bright whites and hues of grey.
In a kitchen it could look something like this:
photos via: homindecor and washingtorian

No comments:

Post a Comment