design to make you feel at home

Hello! My name is Sarah Wolfgang and I have been a professional kitchen and bath designer since 2004. I spent 15 years in Western Europe and consider Austria my home. It's from my childhood there that I tap into my imagination to create unique and personalized spaces. My philosophy is that great design becomes more than the sum of a space's aesthetics and functionality but transcends both. That is why I make it my mission that every client feels daheim (German for "at home"). I have a passion for strong, functional design and this is my log of inspiration and current projects. Comments are welcome. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Favorite

I love these primative islands from Bornholm. "The beauty of the Bornholm Kitchen design concept is its ability to authentically speak the language of the environment it resides in. Bornholm doesn’t dictate the style of the room, it’s sophisticated aesthetic seamlessly integrates with your style, your accessories, your life." And of course I like the design - it's Scandinavia inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment